Microsoft - CRM
"Boost your brand with captivating design."
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
Unlimited Application Troubleshooting
Data Migration Tools
Proactive Response to Alerts
Port and Network Device Monitoring
Proactive Hardware Failure Monitoring
System Software Monitoring
Application Server Monitoring
1) A subscription includes 200 Workflows, 300 Custom Entities and 5 GB of data storage shared by all users.
2) Additional storage may be purchased for a fee.
3) Service credit of 25% of the monthly per user fee for <99.9%
Service credit of 50% of the monthly per user fee for <99%
Service credit of 100% of the monthly per user fee for <95%
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM offers the power of choice in deployment. You can implement in the cloud, on-premises, or have your solution privately hosted by one of our partners. You can even change your deployment type, if the need arises.
• With Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, you are able to scale the number of users up or down, based on your business requirements.
• The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online architecture provides customers with complete autonomy over how they operate, manage, configure, and secure their CRM solution.
• Customer and user administration features are designed to increase self-reliance. Customers have complete control over all aspects of data structure, user experience, business intelligence, and business process management.
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online has an end-to-end approach to security that begins with the development of the application through to the service's operations and management.
• The solution is managed by highly skilled network operations personnel in Microsoft data centers worldwide, having achieved ISO accreditation and SAS70 Type II attestation.
• Microsoft has applied state-of-the-art technology, culture, and processes to maintain consistent and reliable access, security, and privacy for every user.
• Although housed in the Microsoft cloud, customer data is owned by the customer and is never used by Microsoft for data mining purposes.
• Unlike other hosted CRM solutions, there is no co-mingling of customer data. Customers are provisioned with their own customer database to maximize the security and integrity of their data.
• Microsoft's considerable operational expertise and investment in cloud services deliver peace of mind.
• Microsoft offers a global data center footprint with facilities located throughout the world that are managed and operated directly by Microsoft.
• Many aspects of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online system are configured in a redundant manner to eliminate single points of failure.
• Microsoft provides 99.9% uptime with one of the industry's only financially backed service level agreements (SLA).
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online simplifies the management experience by providing ongoing application monitoring and maintenance. As a result, your IT staff can focus more on supporting the priorities of your business.
• With Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, staff can quickly deploy and add users at a moment's notice. This drives rapid business impact, helping customers realize quicker time-to-value.
• New versions or updates to the software are easily distributed to users, without the interruption and management of costly patching and upgrades.
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online is an affordable solution with flexible payment options that helps businesses to forecast costs over time. With pay-as-you-go pricing, you can transform capital expenditures into predictable operating expenses.
Established in May 2011 with the vision of playing leading role in the world of multimedia industry.Orlando has since grown,shaped and matured into maintaining a prominent position and reputation as an elite body of creative & technical resource. >>Read More
CDAC Acts PG Courses