- Computer Fundamental: Uses of Computer, Hardware, Accessories, Interfaces and their functions, Computer hardware connectivity.
- Primary and Secondary storage
- Input-output devices
- Software, types of software, Operating Systems.
- Software used in Academic departments and other area.
- Computer language, Different types of Programming Languages.
- Operating System (Introduction, The Need of Operating System, Functions of Operating System User Interface)
- Introduction to Computer Languages
- Generation of Computer Languages
- Low level, Assembly and High level Languages
- Computer Program
- Difference between Procedural Language and OO Language
- OOPS Concept and it advantages.
- Programming constructs
- Access Specifiers
- Classes and Objects
- Introduction to Java Programming
- Data Types, Operators and Language
- Classes and Objects, Inner Classes and Inheritance
- Interface and Package
- Web Programming Concepts
- Architecture of the Web
- The Purpose and Nature of XML
- XML Syntax and Structure Rules
- XML Document Type Declaration
- XML and Data Binding
- XML Linking Mechanisms
- XML Style Language
- Converting.php Documents into XML Documents
- XML Parsers
- Java and XML
- Introduction to SAX
- Java n/w programming
- Remote Method Invocation.
- Servlet and jsp programming
Established in May 2011 with the vision of playing leading role in the world of multimedia industry.Orlando has since grown,shaped and matured into maintaining a prominent position and reputation as an elite body of creative & technical resource. >>Read More
CDAC Acts PG Courses